Sunday, March 20, 2011

wht's on my mind really.....

haihz...sometimes i feel i can't forget the ones that i like b4...wht is past is the past...i couldn't change anything rite....but somehow....i still hope something gud will happen u know...just like miracle...but ....it' will be just a dream......
hmmm...this time back i ald gain weight a little....thanks for the ppl in kampar here keep feeding me non-stop.....argh......i need to follow my plan....must stop eating all those junk d...i need to be fit...n in terms of fit....really fit...not some lose hanging fat on my body...i just don't like that feel.....hahaha....y????cause i got a dream ...that's is...when i get married...i wanna look gud.....i wanna look best in my wedding dress....not with those extra pounds on the pictures.......
hmm....from today onwards i will achieve my dreams....nothing can beat me...i must control myself....nothing is impossible.......LOL..i hope i can do it.....
anyways....sudd fell sick ald.....T.T....makes me more homesick than ever......but still have a great time spending times with friends this few days....makes me more missing them....haihz......till next time....after 11 may only can meet......
lastly....must try to do well in all the task after this...the presentation....n of course my final......really can't fail ler......GAMBATEH...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment