Wednesday, March 23, 2011

i'm not happy at all...

1st time feels so alone in this place......1st times feels that i miss everyone in form 6....1st time ever felt being used in life....well...i guess that is just uni life about rite......i really hate this part.....at 1st my friends were just okay with me...but dunno y..the past week..i feels myself was so invisible to them....y....y???i keep asking...did i do anything wrong??? i really upset...cause my friends boycott me.....WTF.......even chloe also can see very obvious that they are ignoring me....i get to left walking behind alone......i'm really sad.....it's so hard to face them day by day.....the question is...wht am i to them????someone gud in english...n just her for that only function...after that....just leave me aside???? wht kinda friends is that....i just hope i can find someone truly..be friends with me....not just used me for their own good....i really hate them day by day...i need to wear a mask to face them ...i'm not happy...perhaps i think too much....but NO...it's the fact....i dun have friends at all....i'm just a lonely girl.......wai leong, meei yi, teng. brian. yao ming, honwei....n much more...i really miss u guys....at least u all wun treat me like this.......

No comments:

Post a Comment