Tuesday, March 22, 2011

i'm not desperate....i don't need love....

LOL..who's say that i look i got a boyfriend.....wht a fact is that...=.=''lll...totally nonsense n rubbish......every single time some one state out that fact...i'm quite a not use to it....cause i have to tell them that...i'm not even involve in a serious relationship before...all those while let just fooling around....nothing serious was involve....perhaps..i'm too naive..n believe that my destiny haven't come.....F**K it........who says that i can't survive without man......everything single thing i do can be compared to a guy too ok...i'm not like others girl....dunno everything....i'm the wise girl that knw things k...i got brain n boobies...hahaha....i don't play dumb in these love game......instead i dun even wanna play .....i'm a risk taker.....but i'm just so tired loving someone that won't even wanna love u back...for wht wan to suffer myself like that....isit really worth it??? sometimes i think ....hmm....y dunwan to give myself a chance.....it's not my problem that i dun wanna give a try.....but is i never get that chance....NEVER.....people say....dun worry...u will find yours someday...hmmm....wht my mind thinks is...you really think that??? it's very hard to convince me....
it's kinda hard felt when u saw others have that chance and you don't....seeing my friends having those sweet time together......just makes me not comfortable.....y??? cause i wan that too...i'm a normal girl too .... i love being caress....but none is willing to take the role.....haihz....btw...i still can't let go of him sometimes.....somehow...i'm already use to the way he treat me.....
who do you really think can leave me BREATHLESS.....the one who is 'everything good in my life'

No comments:

Post a Comment