Thursday, February 16, 2012

solving MTP USB device for samsung galaxy W~!

ok....i got a new phone....about less than a month ago......it's my 1st smartphone that my bro have bought for me....samsung Galaxy W....yay.....same functions as S2 but smaller n not Amoled screen....still ok for me.....at 1st dl apps n using them will make ur phone a little big lag due to some apps that will not close properly...sigh.....hey...but then my friend fix it by installing that advance task killer apps.....since then....my phone works kinda smooth...not lag ald....

then i still lookin a way to fix that USB problem that seems to be fail connecting to my window 7 pc....sigh.....searching through those internet n advise about fixing it.....but none seems good enough...i tought of giving myself a try to fix it myself n hey...i did it...yay.....

ok...1st time...when u plug in...usually will run itself rite??? but most will encounter saying that fail to install......

my solution...
1.open ur phone setting then chooses wireless and network ...
2.then click USB mass storage device.....(okay by this time...ur phone cable will not be connecting to the PC yet....i repeat......DO NOT connect that USB port to ur PC yet)
3.then continue in that USB mass storage... click Connect storage to PC.....(ok...by this time...it will appear a box stating that connect USB cable to use mass storage....then only connect by this time)
4. after plug in tht USB....ur PC will auto fix that prob that u have n now press
5.Connect USB storage from ur phone.....
6.then....tada...... u r connected....now u can view files ald.......settle...that's just it....don't have to install those software....
check out the short video for better understanding...^^

33 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this' totally works..! :D thanks ya..! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's work after try and error many times from others site suggestion

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much it's really work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. terima kasih, informasi nya sangat membantu. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your information is very good . much apreciated . thank you .

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much it's really work :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you've helped me so much sister. Like 2 days I was struggling with that. Thanks so much for posting it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks!! i can root my phone now! wohoo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, it works.
    Btw, I have problem with Kies. when I connect it recognize the phone but don't show contents of the phone either internal or external memory. Maybe you have a clue? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank-you!!!.... this actually worked after hours of trying to find a solution online

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks a lot it works !

    ReplyDelete
  13. It works...Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  14. It works!
    Thanks for your solution.^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL! It frickin' worked like a charm in XP. Thanks a lot, Madam. And here I read from some forums you needed Kies drivers to transport files between PC and phone. Thanks a mil again.,

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you !!! I was ready to smash the phone to the wall in my frustration

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much! It works finally!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much, you're a genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. ur welcum boys and girls~ glad i could help u out~ :)

    ReplyDelete