Tuesday, January 10, 2012

lastest birthday wish list~~!!!

due to request of ms.celine... i just need to make one...hahaha....well.....actually i dun feel like getting anything....i'm kinda blank in my mind....
so....here it goes....
1. i wanna hug something furry n cute...
2. Samsung W
3. new cardigan n that vincci flats....
4. that induction cooker....
5. a very very big space pendrive....
6. t-shirts...
7. make up set/ brushes
8. dream more perfume....
9. a vacation to be stress free...
10. a new bag for my campus/ purse.....
11. things that i can use....something i need....but i still haven't get it....
12. some accessories....necklace or earing...
13.i dun mind if u give me something else other than these.....
14. ppl that love me as i am???hahaha

1 comment:

  1. Let's go shopping, then I get you Vincci flats.
    Vacation! Radius KL!

    ReplyDelete