Monday, January 13, 2014

My 2014~

Hi guys, 

i'm back to update my 1st blog post in 2014...

Well looking back at the past 2013, there are things happen that i wish it would be happening and so many unhappy thought and moments which making me lost at a point. But 2014 is where i shud be starting afresh.....Leave to unhappy memories behind and get better with myself this year.

Well to cheer my self/ life up, here are some new year resolutions:
1.To study and graduate by end of this year
2.To get fit and healthy in this whole year
3.To spend wisely and do a little saving~
4.To be happy even there are haters
5.Be grateful for what i had
6.To complete things that i need to be done
7.Trying to be as neutral as i can
8.Try to control frustrations that i received from time to time
9.Pray more for everyone 
10.To be a better person and get ready for 2015~

So...Yeah....that's it..my resolution throughout the year~

No comments:

Post a Comment